Wireless Outdoor Alarm Siren With Solar Power
- Unplugged and Solar-Powered. Completely wireless connection, very
- It uses American brand Sunpower solar panel which can make the
transform rate above 24%.
- It can be charged by weak light.
- Built-in Lithium battery which can work constantly for 25 cloudy
- Built-in 1,000,000 set of RF wireless code, safety and reliable
- It use E²PROM for data storage. It won’t be lost even if power cuto
- It can work standalone and code with 22 wireless sensors.
- It can code with our alarm system panel, works as a wireless strobe
- It has Delay Armed function, Anti-tamper function.
- Di erent alarm sound stands for SOS Alarm Zone, Fire Alarm Zone and
Burglar Alarm Zone.
LED Light Introduction
- The LED light will flash per 8 seconds in standby status:
- The LED light is continuously on in wireless coding status. It will
flash twice if coding successfully and light o if failed.
- The LED light will flash fast in Alarming status. It will flash
when Armed and flash twice when Disarm.
Defense Zone Type (Only for Standalone Type)
Zone 1: code with remote controller or alarm system panel.
Zone 2: code with wireless sensor for SOS Alarm.
Zone 3: code with wireless sensors for Fire Alarm.
Zone 4: code with wireless sensors which work in Home Arm and Out
Zone 5: code with wireless sensors which work in Out Arm status
1.Power on the siren, all LED lights will flash one time, and then
the siren goes into standby status.
2.Coding : Press the “Code/Set Button” one time, siren makes a beep
and makes another two beeps after 2 seconds The LED light will be
on and the siren goes into wireless coding status. Trigger the
alarm system control panel or any wireless sensor, siren will
make 3 beeps and the LED light will flash twice. It means wireless
Press the “Code/Set Button” two times to code with sensors for SOS
Press the “Code/Set Button” three times to code with sensors for
Press the “Code/Set Button” four times to code with sensors which
work in Home Arm and Out Arm status.
Press the “Code/Set Button” 5 times means code with sensors which
work in Out Arm status only
There is 20 seconds for user to code with sensor. You can press the
“Code/Set Button” to exit during this period.
3.Delete all coded sensors: keep pressing the “Code/Set Button” for
at least 5 seconds, siren makes one beep and the LED light makes
one flash, it means delete successfully.
4.Setting: press the “Code/Set Button” for 2-5 seconds, LED light
is on, siren makes 2 beeps and goes into setting status.
Press “Code/Set Button” one time to set the siren 15 seconds Delay
Press “Code/Set Button” two times to set the siren 30 seconds Delay
Press “Code/Set Button” three to deactivate the Delay Armed
It will exit Setting status and back to standby status
automatically if there in no operation within 8 seconds.
5.Works as a strobe siren with alarm system: when user set the
alarm system Home Armed or Out Armed, siren will make one beep, the
LED light will blink one time and the LED light will be on.
Siren will alarm (make sound and LED flash) immediately as long as
press SOS button on remote control or trigger sensor in SOS Alarm
zone and Fire Alarm zone.
User can use the remote control to set the system Out Arm/Home
Siren makes two beeps per 2 seconds when system is Delay Armed
When system is Out Arm Delay, trigger the sensor in Zone 4 and Zone
5 will cause the siren alarm immediately.
When system is Home Arm Delay, trigger the sensor in Zone 4 will
cause the siren alarm (make sound and LED flash) immediately.
Trigger sensor in Zone 5 won’t cause the siren alarm.
7.Siren alarming time is 2 minutes.
Rechargeable Lithium battery: Transmission Distance >100m
3.7V/2200mA/H (without obstacles)
Solar Panel >200MA
Working Temperature: -10°C~55°C
Static Current <4mA
Alarm Current <200mA
Outer Case Material: ABS plastic
Sound Volume: 120db
Radio Frequency: 433MHz or 868MHz Net Weight: 540g