Vertical Hammer Impact Testing Machine For Enclosure Mechanical
This device conforms to the standard requirement of the
IEC60068-2-75 Test Ehc. It is for testing enclosure mechanical
strength of household and similar electrical appliances, lamps. The
device is released by the electromagnet, which can ensure the
instantaneous release and the vertical drop. The lifting device is
combined by screw guide rail, which can make the lower end of the
conduit smooth contact with the surface of the specimen, the fixed
drop height is the length of the guide rail, just contact no need
to adjust, easy to use. Standard equipped with 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 J
hammer and conduit, it is suitable for the enclosure mechanical
strength test of most products.
- Power supply: 220V / 50Hz.
- Lift stroke: 400-13500mm, manual operation, the impact specimen
height is 200-850mm.
- Hammer: 2, 5, 10, 20 and 50J, stainless steel, matching 5 conduits.
- Release mode: Key control, electromagnet instantaneous release.
- Size and weight:2000*1000*1620mm, about150kg.
Height of fall
To produce impacts of the required severity, the striking element
shall be released from a height depending on the equivalent mass of
the pendulum, according to table 2.
Table 2-Height of fall
Equivalent mass kg
Height of fall mm ±1%
1. See note in 3.2.2.
2. In this part of IEC 60068, the energy, J, is calculated taking
the standard acceleration due to the earth’s gravity (gn), rounded up to the nearest whole number, that is 10 m/s²
- Turn on the power 220V 50Hz.
- The specimen is placed on the nylon base plate.
- Choose the impact hammer and conduit according to the specimen.
- Make [Drop Release] button pop-up. At this time the button light
off, install the hammer and conduit, the hammer will be absorbed by
the electromagnet once it is put in, conduit screwing in the bottom
bolt of the scale pan, as shown in the diagram below.
5. Manual adjust the position of the lifting device and cross bar
electromagnet, to make the lower end of the conduit just contact
with the surface of the specimen and fixed the lifting device and
cross bar lock bolt.
6. Press [Drop Release] button. At this time the button light on,
the hammer finishes one impact through a vertical conduit drop
impact the specimen. Pop-up [Drop Release] button, and ready for
the next impact test.
Note: When do impact test at next time, you need to rise the lifting
device, take out the impact hammer, then unscrewing the conduit,
reinstall the hammer, and then screwing in the conduit, repeat the
above steps proceeding the impact test. When the specimen need to
be impact different points, move the longitudinal separation of the
conduit by horizontal adjust the bolt or reinstall the specimen.
Maintenance and precautions:
- Cut off the power supply after completing the test to prevent
overheating of electromagnet.
- The specimen need to be installed well before the hammer drop, can
not do the impact test without specimen to avoid damage to the
- Dustproof, dampproof, pay attention to maintenance.