Long operating time M24V 10AH Li-Mn-ion Electric bicycle Battery
Pack for Electric bicycle
Place of Origin:
Guangdong China (Mainland)
M24V 10AH Li-Mn-ion Battery
M24V 10AH Electric bicycle Battery Pack
.2(Nominal output Voltage):26.6V
.3 (Max. output Voltage): 29.4V
4 (Min. output Voltage): 21V
.5 (Cell Over Discharge Protection Voltage): 2.70V±0.02V
6 (Cell Overcharge Protection Voltage): 4.25V±0.025V
.7 (Charging Voltage): 29.40V
8 (Charging Current): 2.0±0.2A
9 (Max.Discharge Current): 20A
.10 (Fuse): 30A
.11 (Operating Temperature):
(Discharge Operating) : －20℃～45℃, (Charge Operating): 0℃～40℃
.12 (Weight): 2.90±0.1 Kg
1. High energy density
2. High open circuit voltage
3. Wide range of operating temperature
4. Stable operating voltage and current
5. Long operating time
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 2% per year at 20°C).
Main Applications :
Available Model for theElectric Scooter Battery Pack:
M36V 10AH Battery pack(whitebaitand rear carrier)
Cautions in use
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual
carefully before using it.
- Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
- Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong
- Avoid shorting the battery
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
- Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
- Regulations vary for different countries.
- Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Battery operation instruction
The discharging current does not have to surpass this specification
book stipulation the biggest discharging current, the over sized
electric current electric discharge can cause the battery capacity
play to reduce and to cause the battery heat.
Electric discharge temperature
The battery discharge must carry on in the ambient temperature
scope which this specification book stipulated.
Storing the Batteries
The battery should store in the product specification book
stipulation temperature range. If has surpasses above for six
months the long time storage, the discharge capacity will decrease
Period of Warranty
Because batteries utilize a chemical reaction, battery performance
will deteriorate over time even if stored for a long period of time
without being used. In addition, if the various usage conditions
such as discharge, ambient temperature, are not maintained within
the specified ranges the life expectancy of the battery may be
shortened or the device in which the battery is used may be damaged
by electrolyte leakage. Please change the battery in time.