Tri-Shield CATV 75 Ohm Coaxial Cable,Copper Clad Steel RG11, RG
cable for Close Circuit Television cable
14AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.06405inches(1.625mm)±0.015(0.00065)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.28 inches(7.11mm)
21% conductivity copper clad steel (21%CCS).Dielectric core is
insulating grade virgin polyethylene. Bonded laminated aluminum
tape, 60% braiding coverage, PVC jacket.
1st shield: bonded aluminum tape.
2nd shield: 0.16 aluminum braid wire, 8ends x16 carry, pitch 20mm,
Maximum ovality: 0.013inches (0.33)
3rd shield: normal aluminum foil.
Screening shield: ≧80dB
Nominal diameter over
Messenger version: 1.3mm zinc coated (galvanized) carbon steel wire.
Impedance : 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 82% nominal
RG11 tri-shield 90% coverage cable is used as a distribution cable
for indoor CATV, CCTV systems and as a connection cable for
satellite systems where lower attenuation required.
- RG11 tri-shield 60% coverage cable has outstanding
anti-interference effectiveness and excellent transmission
- RG11 tri-shield cable is of low cost, and it is easy to install as
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, lead-time
of 40’FCL is about 7 days.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and
Development Center, we offer OEM and ODM services.